About Federal Pacific
Federal Pacific was first known as Electric Motor Repair and Sales which was founded in 1958. It then became Electro-Mechanical Corporation in 1971 and following years of growth, they acquired the Federal Pacific Transformer company. In the mid-1990’s, all their divisions and acquisitions began to operate under the name Federal Pacific. A customer-driven company driven by excellence, Federal Pacific builds UL-listed, CSA-certified electrical hardware that is both versatile and sustainable.